5 things you need to get ready for summer
Woo-hoo! Summer is pretty much here! The sun is making loads of appearances and everyone has been spending most of their time hanging out in beer gardens wearing flip-flops and shorts. So it’s time to grab your, sun cream and hit the beach. If you’re not quite there with your summer shopping yet, then you’re in luck. Here at Activemen Clothing we’ve put together a list of our top 5 must haves for summer.
- Bangin’ Swim Shorts – if you want to really stand out this summer, or you are simply just looking to update your summer wardrobe, then you’ve come to the right place. At Activemen Clothing we’ve got some amazing shorts in a range of different styles, from top quality, unique brands to get you looking your best this summer. From swimming briefs to Bermuda shorts we’ve got it all. Why not head over to our swim shop now and get ready to hit the beach!
- Super Cool Vests and Tops – We’ve got a great range of tops and vests that are perfect for any occasion. Whether you’re throwing on a vest by the pool, lounging about in your back garden or relaxing into some yoga we’ve got something that will suit you. One of our top picks for summer is the ‘Jersey Vest’ by So We Flow. This vest is perfect for those sunny days as it is lightweight whilst being slim fit to give you that perfect look.
- Boxers – Who would have thought that wearing the right boxers in the summer is so important? Certainly not us, until we came across an amazing brand called MOUNK. MOUNK is a Swedish underwear brand which produces high quality underwear made out of Bamboo. Their underwear keeps you cool when it’s warm, is ultra odour resistant, moisture wicking and is super soft too - you’ll absolutely love them! You won’t want to miss these so grab them whilst it’s hot!
- Chilly’s Bottles – You could be by the pool, on the beach or breaking a sweat in the gym, but it’s always important to stay hydrated, especially during this amazing warm weather. If you’re fed up of buying plastic bottles, or if you’re looking for a more environmentally friendly bottle look no further than Chilly’s. Chilly’s make stylish, high performing bottles that allow you to always have cold water on the go. They come in a range of colours and sizes so there’s no excuse this summer for not staying hydrated. We think they are super cool.
- Sunglasses - If you’re looking to splash out this summer and treat yourselves, we’d recommend investing in a decent pair of sunglasses. Not only do they make you look great but they also provide essential protection against the sun. Our top pick this year is the Ray-Ban Classic Clubmaster styling. Inspired by the 50’s decade, these sunglasses are a classic. They suit the casual everyday look, or can be dressed up with a pair of linen shorts and a crisp white shirt. Although remember if you’re hitting the beach it may be worthwhile investing in a pair of cheapies too!
To buy our top pick for this summer head over to the Ray Ban website.